Steve worked on the header some more, which brought us closer to the finalized version:
I love the new railing to the right. it adds symmetry, and it just makes more sense contextually. I had asked to populate the landscape a bit, to give more of a school feel.
So this is great.
However, the characters were too alike for my taste, so I asked for a few changes (yes, I’m a taskmaster). Still it produced the following results, which I’m quite happy with:
To think that we started with the following thumbnail, and worked our way to the above:
You know, it’s a lot of work to get from point A to point B, but it’s worth the effort. I’ll change the font on my own credit, to match the title, but otherwise it’s a go.